Below is a list of implementations, but it is many ways a bit dated.
Please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON-RPC#Implementations for a community updated list.
- easyXDM is a library for cross-domain communication with a built in RPC feature. The library uses HTML5 postMessage when available, or FIM/window.name when not.
You can also find some live examples
- The Open Source TelePort Library supports JSON-RPC as well as other RPC protocols.
Live demos and documentation can be found here.
- Dojo Toolkit 0.3 implements JSON RPC.
- JSON/XML-RPC Client Implementation which abstracts-away the differences between JSON-RPC and XML-RPC and permits cross-site requests.
- pyjamas is like Google Web Toolkit, but you program in python. Also useful for desktop apps. Uses JSON-RPC for communication.
- JsonRpc-Cpp - GPL v3 library
- Jayrock - .NET and ASP.NET
- JSON-RPC to Java bridge
- jj1 (JSON-RPC HTTP client/server)
- JSON-RPC 2.0 Base is a minimalist implementation, with no framework or transport dependencies
- JSON-RPC 2.0 Console Client for querying, testing and debugging JSON-RPC 2.0 web services
- jpoxy Very thin JSON-RPC implementation for rapid development.
Simple Java JSON-RPC (com.werxltd.jsonrpc) For exposing methods in existing POJOs via JSON-RPCMoved to jpoxy
- java-json-rpc JSON-RPC 2.0 implementation for J2EE servers
- json-lib JSON-RPC implementation.
- CL-JSON - Common Lisp
- JSON::RPC::Common is a complete transport agnostic implementation of JSONRPC 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0
- RPC::Any is a simple, unified interface to JSON-RPC 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 (and XML-RPC)
- Catalyst using the JSONRPC plugin
- JSON module
- Phpxmlrpc (in the 'extras' package)
- SCA_SDO Pecl Package
- JSON_RPC_Server, a JSON-RPC implementation in PHP
- JSON/XML-RPC Server Implementation which abstracts-away the differences between JSON-RPC and XML-RPC.
- Tivoka, lightweight object oriented JSON-RPC 2.0 package implementing client and server.
- A python package which implements the JSON-RPC specs. It includes an mod_python handler, a CGIHandler, a TCP server and (soon) a ServiceProxies implementation.
- python-symmetric-jsonrpc implements JSON-RPC over sockets/ssl sockets such that client and server can both call methods on each other (also thread-safe and asynchronous).
- django-json-rpc JSON-RPC server for versions 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 (well tested, clean implementation) Includes service proxy
- Zope 2
- Twisted JSON-RPC - Web, Web2, and TCP
- lovely.jsonrpc JSON-RPC package for python
- http://github.com/PeterBengtson/json-rpc-1-1 complete server and client implementation of JSON-RPC 1.1 for Ruby on Rails